After I introduced Tyler to my grandparents after only dating 3 weeks, I had lunch with my grandma the next day, she asked me,
"Do you think you're going to marry Tyler ?"
With no hesitation I replied "yes."
She exclaimed "I think that's a good choice."
It was just this overwhelming feeling of not knowing what love is, to knowing.
I always wanted to share that story at our wedding, but I never ended up getting to it.
He lets me call him a million times a day, and text him whenever I want.
He encourages me to try new things.
He works 2 jobs, and helps kids with Autism spread their wings and do things nobody thought they could. He manages to make fitness a priority and is pretty good at this Crossfit thing. On top of all that he is a Dad first, he is fully devoted to Sloane and is diaper changing king.
We have started new jobs, new career paths, had a child and one on the way, bought our first car, and learned that we are terrible money savers.
Someday we will buy our first house together and I can decorate however I want. Because he lets me do that kind of stuff.
Most importantly we have grown even deeper in love everyday.
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Happy 1 year anniversary to my sweet Tyler. Xoxoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment