Sloane and I Slept in until the late hours of 8 am. What a treat!
Tyler had his crossfit memorial WOD for the 19 firefighters that died in Arizona.
Sloane and I got to the gym just as he finished. (First might I add) and 40 minutes of go all out, as hard as you can, music blasting, 50 people all pushing themselves, cheering eachother on. You'll never get to your fittest without a little healthy compition daily. Just a small plug for crossfit America everyone :)
Side note: I am the worst speller. You will learn to deal with it.
After the workout we had a cookout with our gym friends.
Then we headed down to Tyler's dads in Illinois for some fireworks, more food and fun! It was great to see all the grandkids from his wife Debbie's side. They all flew/drove in from all over.
Tyler and I even planned our 1 year anniversary/baby moon to California in a couple months to stay with his step brother! He worked for apple and help create the iPhone5- even offered to autograph it for us ;) and now works for google. I am sure we will be well taken care of staying with them.
Sloane jammed out to music, played with cousins, squirt guns, and snuggled with her aunts.
Yesterday we stopped at our local coffee shop and bakery right down the street from us. Early. Because I forgot we ran out of milk and Sloane is a milk addict and gives us attitude if we don't have her sippy cup of milk right away.
Then to Nana Loris for a little swim!
And thennnn...and then...
We spent 8 hours at SUMMERFEST! A huge music festival. Damn it was a good time and Sloane was good as gold.
As you can see, we take her every where and do everything. Because there are no restrictions when you have kids.
We ended the night with a little Delta Routine! Tyler's good friend Nick from his childhood is the lead singer. We jam hard to them. Sloane was sleep jamming with her arms in the air and clapping.
We left at 10pm!
Ooofta!
Bar B que with friends tonight!
We stay busy round here!
I almost forget I'm even pregnant.












No comments:
Post a Comment