With this baby I'm excited to do all the things I wanted to with our first. We love Sloane, but she was not planned and even halfway through the pregnancy we were stressed. This time around I am far from it.
Tyler even forgot to tell his dad! Oops.
It's laid back, fun, and super exciting!
Weight gain? 2 pounds, although I finally feel like I'm a have a little pop in my belly- could be more. See my OB on the 8th!
What's up with my body: I feel great. This pregnancy has been so much easier. Is it because I have recently pregnant only a year ago and then nursing? So the hormones were still in my body? Could it be a boy this time?
Emotions: my husband tells me my emotions are wack this time. Whatever he doesn't know anything ;)
Food cravings: Kale with lemon. Cereal. Sour Kraut. Vinegar. Anything that has a sour taste to it. Can't. Get. Enough!
Growing baby: will get measurements tomorrow! But I think baby 2 is cooking good in there.
Labor signs: zero! Wouldn't that be scary.
Gender: ultra sound tomorrow! But we are NOT finding out! I know everyone is highly disappointed... So sorry, but this is about us (me) and what we (I) want. Ha!
Events:
We went to Summerfest opening day and saw one of my favorites The Avett Brothers. It was great! Tyler had beer, I got a cupcake, all was well.
I signed up to take my last and final exam to get into nursing school! Wooo! I can hardly wait.
One of my favorite says is "if you think it's going to be hard, it will be"
It goes well for everything in life.
Just envision yourself passing, or getting through whatever you find difficult or pray and wish and say out loud what it is you want and you will get it.
It's the secret to life.
(Has anyone read that book or seen that movie?)
It's great. And makes complete sense.
Hope you enjoyed my first bump post :)
More to come!






No comments:
Post a Comment