Tuesday, July 16, 2013

24.


 

I was married at 22.

 

Had my first child at 22.

I was into my career as a haircolorist by 19.

I will have my 2nd child at 24.

I am going back to school to be Nurse at 24.

I am fun.

I am a mother.

I am a wife.

I love my life.
 

I like fashion, I like hair, I love sports, and I love babies.

I truly believe that thoughts become things.  I forever thought about being a young mother, young and married that is. Not young as in 16 and pregnant. ( that show irritates me.)

I tried to keep up with my friends who were still in college and stayed up late drinking and partying, only to roll out of bed and throw their hair in a ponytail and be ok with throwing up at work because it wasn’t their Career, it was their Job. Their job to get by with paying rent as they persued their dreams in college. But for me- it was different. I would want to do the same, but couldn’t. I was forever feeling like “mom” of the group because I HAD to be the responsible one, because nobody wants their hair done by a hungover girl with sloppy makeup and a green sickly face.

I Regret calling in sick to work a couple times now. Due to my irrisponbile self. Sometimes I just wanted to join in and not be mom for one night, and sometimes I regretfully did.

By the time I was 22, I was already 4 years into my career. I felt stettled. I was never opening looking for my husband, he just kind of…fell into my lap. And so it was, engaged at 22. Nobody knows when they will find their soulmate. I just happen to find mine at young age. Well… young to all of you.

And so it begins. My life as a haircolorist- turned mom-turned wife- turned nursing student. At the meer age of 23, going on 24. This is my blog of the mommy stories, my struggles, my failures, my happiness, my life.

I probably wont have amazing tutorials on how I redorcated my 2nd childs nursery, because lets face it, I don’t have time for that bullshit. But I do have time to envy all of your tutorials and wish I had the time and energy to do it all.

I don’t even know who will read this blog. But hello to you all! And welcome!

my hot hubby :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs