Tuesday, November 5, 2013

33/34 weeks

And so November has arrived. And work is coming to a close forever on November 20. I will no longer be Hilary, hair colorist. I will be Hilary, stay at home mom...of 2. And then nursing student in May. 
Well that's scary to actually put into perspective. Yikes. 
But I can do this! 
My parents came for an awesome visit this last weekend. It's so nice having them. They watched Tyler's Spartan race he did through Miller Park Saturday morning. Which was really hard to be a spectator at because it was all over and you couldn't really watch. Still fun regardless. He didn't train for it... But still placed 22nd out of 3,200 people. Id call that a win! 

(Tyler on the far right) 

My mom cooks, cleans, watches Sloane, while my dad and Tyler can talk football, and my little brother too. Of course Sloane is obsessed with dogs, and couldn't wait for their puppy Lola to tag along too. 
Also surreal that the next time I see them.. We will be a family of 4. And I will be even more of a hot mess then I already am. 
Ah! 
(Last time I do my moms hair in my salon!)
------------

How far along are you? I think 34 weeks 
Weight gain? 20 pounds. What a difference eating semi healthy makes. Yesterday at lunch our waitress had no idea I was pregnant until I stood up, she told me I was so cute. We also got free chipotle because my "belly is so cute" ...not sure if they think I'm fat and wanted to give me a free meal. But I'll take it! 
What's up with my body: peeing at least 5 times a night. Constipated (tmi?) but overall feeling pretty good! 
(Really tall girl in there!) 
Emotions: not too bad... But maybe my husband should comment on this. 
Food cravings: my mom made her famous chocolate cake. I had 2 huge pieces. Oops. I also love salad, only because I crave balsamic dressing. 
Growing baby: well. Measuring 5 weeks larger. And baby is already 20 inches long. Is this real life? Tall baby! Also she is sideways. Breach. Again! But her head is under my left rib! My rib feels pretty bruised. 
Labor signs: Braxton hicks still when I'm on my feet for too long. 
Gender: a girl! 
We can't wait to meet you sweet active baby! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs